- First, head over to app.verdigris.co and login.
- Click the gear in the top right of the screen to access Settings.
- Choose Building Profile on the Left Pane of Settings.
- Scroll down to the 'Your Installation' portion of the page.
- Read the caution message.
Changes to your panel configuration may affect the accuracy and result in loss of your building energy data. If you are unsure on how to proceed, please contact us before changing anything.
Renaming your Panel or Circuit should retain all data, but making any other changes will result in changes to your energy reporting.
6. Click on the panel you would like to edit.
7. Click on the Edit Panel Button.
8. You can use the Name field at the top to rename your Breaker Panel.
9. At the bottom of the page your circuits are listed. Use the edit button next to the circuit you would like to change, and enter a new name into the name field. It is not advised to make other changes without first contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Use the √ button to save changes or the X button to cancel.
11. (Optional) Once saved, enter a note in the Panel Notes field describing the changes you have made and the date. This will help you keep track of these changes in the future. Tip: you can also use this field to track retrofits or energy saving initiatives.
12. Use the √ button below the Panel Notes field to save your changes.