If you notice that you're not able to see any recent data in the Analytics app, your Verdigris system may be offline.
While the systems have some built-in onboard storage, if they're offline long enough you may start to lose some of your energy data, so it's important to make sure your systems are always connected.
There are a few things that might cause a disruption to your data:
- The panel has been de-energized
- The breaker that powers the Verdigris system is off
- The network access point (wifi or hotspot) is down or has been moved
- The network credentials or firewall settings have changed
- The wifi or 4G signal is too weak or out of range
- The wifi hotspot has hit its data or time limit
- The Verdigris system has been unplugged or uninstalled
Follow the checklist below to see what might be causing your outage:
- Check the panel to make sure it's energized.
- Check the breakers that supply power to the Verdigris system to make sure they're on.
- If the system has power, make sure the lights are on. Be sure to also check the indicator lights under the access panel.
- If none of the lights are on, try rebooting the system.
- If there are still no visible lights after reboot, there may be a problem with your system. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there are visible indicator lights, use the indicator light guide to determine what might be causing the issue.
- If the lights indicate an issue with the network connection, check if anything has changed to the network settings or access point.
- Check the internet requirements and the signal strength.
- If the system is installed and powered correctly, there were no changes to the network, and the signal is strong, try rebooting the system.
- If you still have issues, contact us at email@example.com.